Section 3 Display Boards
The Pennsylvania Department of Transportation (PennDOT) in coordination with the Federal Highway Administration (FHWA) held the I-83 East Shore Section 2 and East Shore Section 3 Open House Public Plans Display on October 18, 2018. The purpose of the meeting was to provide a project update, share the improvements under consideration and gather public input. The meeting included a general overview video, informational display boards and the opportunity to discuss the project with our team.
Below are links to PDF documents of resources that were available at the public meeting.
- Project Overview Map (Existing Conditions) [PDF, 1.2 MB]
- Purpose and Need [PDF, 720 KB]
- Public Involvement [PDF, 1 MB]
- Act 89 Capital Beltway Projects [PDF, 3 MB]
Recommended Preferred Alternative Displays
- East Shore Section 3 – Overall [PDF, 134 MB]
- East Shore Section 3 – 2nd and Cameron St. Interchange [PDF, 2 MB]
- East Shore Section 3 – 17th/19th St. Split Interchange [PDF, 1.5 MB]
- East Shore Section 3 – Eastern Limit [PDF, 1.4 MB]
- East Shore Section 3 – General Environmental Features [PDF, 1 MB]
- East Shore Section 3 – Cultural Resources [PDF, 1 MB]
- East Shore Section 3 – Noise Analysis [PDF, 2 MB]